none
Unknown error analysis services RRS feed

• Question

• I'm receiving the following errorcode when my automated routine, which runs two cubes, ends.

Finally, after the error takes place, the analysis services service is being shut down :

The description for Event ID ( 22 ) in Source ( MSSQLServerOLAPService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Internal error: An unexpected exception occured..

Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:32 AM

All replies

•  Peglegspeedking wrote:

I'm receiving the following errorcode when my automated routine, which runs two cubes, ends.

Finally, after the error takes place, the analysis services service is being shut down :

The description for Event ID ( 22 ) in Source ( MSSQLServerOLAPService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Internal error: An unexpected exception occured..

Do you mean processing 2 cubes when you say "runs 2 cubes"?

Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:08 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi Prakash,

It's a routine which runs 10 integration packages and afterwards 2 cubes.
    This is done via a master package.

Eventually these cubes, dependent of the master package throughput, might run parallel.

I've been thinking this is the cause because you mention 2..is it true you are not able to run 2 cubes the same time?
    Business Intelligence professional
    Monday, December 22, 2008 4:28 PM