none
Strategic Impact PDP RRS feed

• Question

• In Project Server 2010, what database entity/field do I test to see if the Strategic Impact PDP has been completed?
    Monday, August 11, 2014 3:11 PM

All replies

• Hi Tom,

The drivers are not stored in the Reporting DB but in the Published DB. You can refer to this thread with the same concern.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

Monday, August 11, 2014 3:38 PM
  • Guillaume, I only want to find out is the Strategic Impact PDP has been completed, like it states when viewing the workflow status in PWA.  This way I can determine whether a PM has completed this necessary step in the project intake process.  Is there a database field that I can check in SQL MS to see if Yes or No on the status?
    Monday, August 11, 2014 4:03 PM
  • As far as I know, there is no yes/no flag to indicate wheither or not the PDP is completed, unless you create such a calculate field or insert some custom code. If the PDP is attached to a workflow, you could report on the workflow task list to see if the stage has been submitted, but it is quite not what you want to achieve.

But you could check the relationship between projects and drivers in the Publish DB [MSP_PROJECT_IMPACT_VALUES] table and verify which values are empty. This will give you projects that have not completed the strategic impact PDP.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

Monday, August 11, 2014 4:10 PM
  • What value is expressed in the table as "empty", a zero, blank?  I am not sure how to structure the query to test.

Thanks

Monday, August 11, 2014 6:19 PM
  • Hi Guillaume,

Wrt getting "Strategic Impact" values per project; is there any table/field in Project Online which can be accessed by ODate or Power BI query?

In other word what is the equivalent table to MSP_Project_Impact in Project Online?

Thanks in Advance.

Naser 

Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:35 PM