none
MIM SP1 - Group Edit RCDC - Additional Attribute in GroupingMembers breaks GroupingCalculatedMembers Grouping RRS feed

• Question

• I've added attributes to the "GroupingMembers" grouping successfully in FIM.  After upgrading to MIM SP1, this is no longer functional for Criteria-Based groups.  I get the additional attributes only and no filter builder.  Manually-managed groups still work just fine.  Removing the additional attributes solves the problem.

I've replicated this in another MIM SP1 environment as well.  Is there a limitation here?  Additional attributes can no longer be added to the "Members" tab due to the code-behind?

Thanks!

-Ryan

Possible similar post:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/208e61e8-4893-44d0-89ad-89c887ad8123/group-edit-rcdc-adding-a-new-custom-attribute-under-members-tab?forum=ilm2

Friday, June 9, 2017 7:44 PM

All replies

• There is actually an additional "Members" tab being displayed with the expected "GroupingCalculatedMembers" Grouping controls.  Still not what I would expect, nor how FIM worked.  But this seems to align with the results from the other post I linked to.

Still curious if this is intentional and/or any way around this?

Friday, June 9, 2017 9:00 PM