none
Unable to Migarte user SID histroy

Question

• Dear Team,

i am facing the issue with User SID history migration from old domain to new domain.

domain.

Sid history is enabled -Audit log is enabled. i am able solve all DNS entries of source domain from Target domain.

One day this option will work ,next day it will not work please suggest.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 4:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    Regarding this error message, it's probably caused by the
    following factors:
    1). TcpipClientSupport is not enabled and set to 1 on the source DC.
    2). Account Management Audit was not enabled on either the source domain or the target domain.
    3). Networking or DNS issue that caused domain resolution failure.
    So, we could have a try:
    < 1> To enable "TcpipClientSupport", please do the following: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc974410(v=ws.10).aspx
    < 2> To enable Audit on both DCs
    < 3> Assure that all required DNS settings and records exist for connectivity, please run Dcdiag to test the network. For more information, about Dcdiag, you can refer to: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/17741.dcdiag-for-dns-test-details-explained.aspx
    < 4>Make sure that necessary ports are open from both sides.
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 2:31 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.

Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 13, 2017 9:42 AM