Call drop after being parked. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an issue where parked calls drop after 90 seconds. Even if a callee takes the call from the call park, the call will drop completely for the callee around the 90 second mark from when the call was put in the call park. The caller's side has no audio but no disconnect is indicated on their end. Using "get-CsCpsConfiguration" I was able to determine that the defaults were configured (90 seconds for CallPickupTimeoutThreshold) and attempted to change this to the max (10 minutes). When this did not resolve the issue I changed the RTCP configuration on the trunk configuration using "Set-CsTrunkConfiguration –Identity Global –RTCPActiveCalls $false –RTCPCallsOnHold $false". With all these settings defined the issue persists.

Using the logging tool I was able to see a few ms-diag codes:

ine 124323: ms-diagnostics : 13015;reason="The routing rules did not result in a final response for PSTN caller and non-UM enabled callee";source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";Callee="store04-desk07@la-z-boyaz.com";appName="InboundRouting"\r\n
     Line 124359: ms-diagnostics : 13015;reason="The routing rules did not result in a final response for PSTN caller and non-UM enabled callee";source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";Callee="store04-desk07@la-z-boyaz.com";appName="InboundRouting"
     Line 127384: ms-diagnostics: 35014;source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";reason="Terminating dialog with parker.";component="urn:application:Cps"
     Line 127408: ms-diagnostics: 35014;source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";reason="Terminating dialog with parker.";component="urn:application:Cps"
     Line 127433: ms-diagnostics: 35014;source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";reason="Terminating dialog with parker.";component="urn:application:Cps"\r\n
     Line 127777: ms-diagnostics: 35015;source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";reason="Park time expired. Terminating parkee call leg.";component="urn:application:Cps"
     Line 127814: ms-diagnostics: 35015;source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";reason="Park time expired. Terminating parkee call leg.";component="urn:application:Cps"
     Line 127842: ms-diagnostics: 35015;source="LZB-PHX-LYNC-01.la-z-boyaz.com";reason="Park time expired. Terminating parkee call leg.";component="urn:application:Cps"\r\n

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Friday, March 1, 2013 4:50 PM

Answers

• After you run these command, run the command Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication to force Lync Server replication services to send complete configuration data to the specified computers.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by Lisa.zheng Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:33 AM
    Monday, March 4, 2013 9:09 AM