Propose New Time Issue - Exchange 2007 - Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Scenario:

User1 sends a meeting request to User2 (or multiple users).  User2 accepts the meeting and it sends out an email.  User2, at a later time, chooses to propose a new time.  No email goes out and User1 does not receive a new proposal time.

If User2 selects the "Propose New Time" option immediately instead of accepting the meeting request, an email does go out and User1 does receive a new proposal time.

Any resolution or thoughts?

Fuel
    Thursday, September 1, 2011 12:51 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I have tested this situation in my environment. When User1 send a meeting request to User2, User2 accepts the meeting and sends out an email, if User2 choose to propose a new time at a later time, there should be an email out and User1 should be able to receive a new proposal time.

So, how do you propose a new time at a later time in your environment? From my environment, I double click this meeting request from my calendar and propose a new time.

You will get more if you post this thread to Outlook forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/outlook/threads

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sophia Xu
    • Marked as answer by Sophia Xu Thursday, September 8, 2011 2:29 AM
    Friday, September 2, 2011 6:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I have tested this situation in my environment. When User1 send a meeting request to User2, User2 accepts the meeting and sends out an email, if User2 choose to propose a new time at a later time, there should be an email out and User1 should be able to receive a new proposal time.

So, how do you propose a new time at a later time in your environment? From my environment, I double click this meeting request from my calendar and propose a new time.

You will get more if you post this thread to Outlook forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/outlook/threads

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sophia Xu
    • Marked as answer by Sophia Xu Thursday, September 8, 2011 2:29 AM
    Friday, September 2, 2011 6:34 AM
  • I am facing the same issue, is there anyone who is facing same issue or have solution for the same?

Thanks

Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:41 PM