none
How Do I Import GPO Membership List?

Question

• I need to add many multiples of computer names to an exclusion list membership but typing them in one at a time would take forever. I already have a list of the names and was wondering if there was some way to import the list .  This would help out immensely.  Thanks in advance!
    Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    Is there a group in ADUC for the exclusion list of computers? If yes, you could use script to add multiple computers that group, please refer to
    PowerTip: Add Computer to Security Group with PowerShell
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/heyscriptingguy/2013/12/25/powertip-add-computer-to-security-group-with-powershell/
    If not, you could create one and then use script again.
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking how the issue is going, if you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, and if you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Appreciate for your feedback.
    Best regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, May 08, 2017 1:02 PM