none
Hardware configuration for SharePoint 2013 Intranet portal?

Question

• Hi Everyone, 

I'm new to SharePoint development, could any one let me know what configuration requires for SharePoint 2013 Intranet Portal.

For example: server requirement, Ram space, Storage space.    

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer:- Hardware and software requirements for SharePoint 2013

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262485.aspx

Let me know if this helps. Feel free to get in touch in case you need further help.

Thanks, Vandana Rathore (MCSE, MCTS, PRINCE2®) |(Please remember to click on “Mark as Answer” if this post helps you)

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:45 AM
  • Hi Kaustubh,

Were you able to do Hardware configuration of SharePoint 2013 site? Let us know if above suggested link helped you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

Thanks, Vandana Rathore (MCSE, MCTS, PRINCE2®) |(Please remember to click on “Mark as Answer” if this post helps you)

Monday, April 24, 2017 3:59 AM
  • Thanks Vandana Rathore,

KJ

Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:44 AM
  • Hi Kaustubh,

If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer to help other community members to find the information quickly.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Grace Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, May 8, 2017 1:06 AM
  • Thanks Kaustubh. If the answer helped you or provided any useful information , please mark it as answered to help other community members to find the information quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 2:08 AM