Emails Missing from Sub Folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am using outlook 2013, in a windows 10 system, Recently I start notice my emails, which I have moved to subfolders are dis appearing from the corresponding folders. But when I check on the web mail, all the emails and the corresponding folders are available there, in the same place. But in outlook app, emails are missing. 

My email is on IMAP/SMTP setup. Kindly advice how I can solve this issue.

Thanks,

Arunraj

Friday, May 15, 2020 10:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Arunraj,

What's the version of your Outlook client? (File > Office Account > About Outlook). Please make sure you have upgraded your Outlook to the latest version.

Can these emails be searched? Does this problem occur on all subfolders? What do these missing emails have in common? Such as same sender or before a certain time...

In this situation, please make sure you have not set some filtering options, since these items may being filtered from view in some way. For your reference: Items disappear or are not visible in an Outlook folder.

Besides, there could be some add-ins in your Outlook client that cause this issue, so it is suggested to start your Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type “outlook /safe”, press Enter.) and see if the issue continues.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 18, 2020 2:44 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:06 AM