none
Cannot add accounts on Apple Watch if paired iPhone is subject to Intune MDM RRS feed

• Question

• I have several AzureAD ("work") accounts, a couple of non-Microsoft accounts and an old-school Passport ("personal") account that is used to provide cloud backup of the accounts in Authenticator.

One of my clients forced me to enroll my iPhone in Intune MDM. Since then,

• MFA notifications from that client's AzureAD logins do not cause the Watch to vibrate when the iPhone is off. Other notifications work, including those from other AAD accounts (!). And, strangest of all, the Watch does get display a notification -- but it's silent.
    • The Watch app is "stuck" on the display shown below. I already have a personal account added.

It's a bit of a mess. But my big issue is I want the client AAD account (the one that forced me to register the iPhone with Intune) to set off a Watch notification with either sound or haptic, whichever is set in the Watch app and which works for all other AAD logins that require MFA.

I think this is something to do with Intune but the only apparent policy that applies mandates wrist detection on the Watch.

Monday, February 24, 2020 8:25 PM