Windows 10, and Group e-mails RRS feed

• Question

• Well, it appears the creation and installation of Windows 10 has affected my ability to continue to use group e-mails to reach my networking available under previous versions.......Continual chats with MSN Outlook Support staffers (Case numbers available upon request!!!!) yield promises to have Tech 2 level persons return my calls, all in vain - the calls never come!!!! And it appears Windows 10 has a design flaw. And my networking is severely impaired. MSN - your have a flawed system and your credibility in customer service has sunk to none. I am thinking of a switch after 13 years.
    Monday, September 26, 2016 8:29 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Since you have contacted MSN Outlook Phone support, I think you can continue communicating with them for further assistance.

To my knowledge, there is a built-in email app called Mail in Windows 10, the Mail and People apps work together, so if you added an Outlook.com or Exchange account, your contacts are automatically added to the People app. And they cannot do groups.

There is a case talks about similar scenario, please have a look.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/b54f4b33-1d0f-4f38-a9bd-ff1db06c3268/how-to-send-to-groups-in-windows-10-mail-app?forum=win10itprogeneral

In fact, for Outlook issue, you can ask for help from Office forum.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 6:12 AM
  • Appears you haven't gotten an answer to your question just a Microsoft pass the buck.

Is there a straight answer?

Karen

Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:45 AM
  • Switch to Mozilla Thunderbird.  The Windows 10 Mail app is a worthless piece of you know what.  I need the groups feature as well. I did have to enter my addressbook manually however into Thunderbird since the export feature in Windows People is crap as well.
    Tuesday, January 31, 2017 4:53 PM