People Pane RRS feed

• Question

• Emails, Attachments, Meetings NOT SHOWING IN PEOPLE PANE

Please provide feedback on how to fix

Monday, February 26, 2018 2:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the detailed version information of both Windows and Outlook?

As far as I know, there is a known issue that Outlook 2016 People Pane doesn't show any results after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. You could refer to this article to check whether this is the case for you. Our team is investigating in it now.

If this is not the case for you, we could check whether the related add-in is selected. To do this, please go to File > Options > Add-ins. Select COM Add-ins in the bottom and then click Go. Please make sure "Outlook Social Connector" is checked.

If there are any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Tuesday, February 27, 2018 2:58 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:24 AM
    Tuesday, February 27, 2018 2:56 AM
  • Hi,

Have you solved this issue now?

If you have more concern about this issue, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:24 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. If the above information was helpful, could you please help mark it as answer so it will be easy for other forum members who might have similar issues to find the useful one?

Regards,

Perry

Monday, March 5, 2018 9:30 AM