Windows Media Player: error message when retrieving CD info from internet RRS feed

• Question

• Help please!!!

Within the past few days, Windows Media Player keeps giving me an error message, whenever I try to retrieve CD information :

It says: 'An error has occurred in the script of this page'

Within the past few days, Windows Media Player keeps giving me an error message, whenever I try to retrieve CD information :

It says: 'An error has occurred in the script of this page'.

Line: 317

Char: 25

http://fai.music.metaservices.microsoft.com/FAI/AlbumMatch.aspx?locale=409&geoid=f4&version=11.0.6002.18311&userlocale=409

Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:10 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please open Internet Explorer, go to "tools" and select "Manage Add-Ons". Click to display "all add-ons" and browse to "Microsoft Corporation". Be sure that "tabular data control" and "IETAG Factory" are ACTIVATED.
    Close IE and re open Windows Media Player and try your radio tuner again.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, October 7, 2011 8:19 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please open Internet Explorer, go to "tools" and select "Manage Add-Ons". Click to display "all add-ons" and browse to "Microsoft Corporation". Be sure that "tabular data control" and "IETAG Factory" are ACTIVATED.
    Close IE and re open Windows Media Player and try your radio tuner again.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, October 7, 2011 8:19 AM
  • Hi,

Did you get your problem resolved? I am having the same problem.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:26 AM