Problem in joining meeting using Skype for business web app RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I've recently installed Skype for Business server 2019 in my company.

We have a local domain named X.com but we are using Skype for business with the name of

alfonso.fa@XY.com

all features are working fine but users can not connect to meeting using skype for business web app because it redirects the local domain URL (SFBe20027@X.com)

Would you please help on this Gents?

alfONso

Friday, June 12, 2020 3:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Morteza.Fazeli!

According to your description, do you mean you add additional sip domain (alfonsa.fa@XY.com) in Skype for Business Server?

Can you join the meeting normally in Skype for Business client?

In my experience, that URL is pulled from your pool settings for external web services, we recommend you make sure that external URL is set to the public address and ensure you setup the default meeting URLs for the default sip domain in the topology.

Besides, you can also try to check if there is any error messages in the event viewer.

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com
    Monday, June 15, 2020 6:38 AM
  • Hi Jimmy Thanks for your help I will check and revert here

alfONso

Monday, June 15, 2020 6:51 AM
  • Hi Morteza.Fazeli!

Is there any update on this case?
    Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.
    Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:12 AM
  • Hi Morteza.Fazeli!

I don’t hear from you for a long time. If you have any update, please feel free to share with us. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 9:48 AM