Keyboard Mapping to Num Pad RRS feed

  • Question

  • Here's what I want to do: when you press the plus sign + on the num pad, it's prints a plus sign. When you hold shift and press the same key, it prints the same character. I'm looking for a program that maps the colon (:) on SHIFT NUM_PAD_+. I've looked at several keyboard mapping programs like AutoHotKeys and SharpKeys but they usurp the THE WHOLE key and replace it completely so the NUM_PAD_+ became SEMICOLON ; and COLON :

    I want to keep NUM_PAD_+ normal but when I hold LEFT_SHIFT and press it, it prints a colon. Is there a program that can do that? I'm running Win10 but I also want it available to Win7.

    Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:11 PM