none
Project Online and SharePoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

Currently I am using Project pro with project online . But in project online web app I couldnt see timesheet opetion.

I dnt know whether I need to do any changes in the setting . 

Just started using Project Pro. So there are so many doubts to be cleared out.

I want to know  details like

1. How to attach a site with the project ?Currently it is showing no project site is configured.

2.Where to save the documents attached to task and Project.

3. How to comment in task ?

Document commenting is possible through yammar app. Likewise is there option for commenting in tasks also ?

At the end the manager needs to see all the comments attached to a particular task.

Is it possible? 

Thanks in advance

Athira

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Athira, Some answers to your questions: 1. There are several options to choose. You can disable/enable project site provisioning by default, or you can also let the user choose. To configure this option go to PWA Settings - Connected SharePoint sites - project site settings. 2. A good place to save is e.g. The project site. You can also link documents to specific tasks by linking via related tasks. 3. For almost everything there's already a standard column, in this case it is called "note".

Best regards, Julian Project Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017 5:32 PM