none
Creating a manager set and assigning permission to create accounts in FIM RRS feed

• Question

• Experts,

I want to give managers access to create account for new users in FIM Portal.
    However manager should be able to select limited number of attributes during creation and update process.

Challenges:-
    a - How to create a set of managers?
    b - What type of MPRs should I create?

I tries with few MPRs but it works only when i select 'all attributes' when I just select few attributes it does not work and gives me the error
    access denied.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
    Mannn

Sunday, May 4, 2014 6:45 AM

All replies

• 1. Try to find some criteria to filter Managers and with that criteria you can create set of Managers.

2. MPR's can be created as per your requirement, as you menioned that you are having problem when you select only few attributes. But, I believe you must select all attributes here as you have to create a new resource. If this has been a case of modification, then you can use some of the attributes.

Manuj Khurana

If this is helpful, mark as helpful and if it suits as answer then mark as answer.

• Proposed as answer by Manuj Khurana Monday, June 23, 2014 2:52 PM
    Monday, May 5, 2014 12:28 PM
  • Yes u have to find some criteria to filter all managers, may be bu creating some custom attributes in MV and Portal then u can create set of managers.

for point no.2, i think it should be work for few attributes also, please check some MPRs and Filter Permissions for access denied.

Thanks- Ankit Gupta

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:56 PM