lap starts only gets to the " E " machine logo thens turn to bacl screen RRS feed

• Question

• turns to black screen that says " last attempt at resuming the system from previous location failed" attempt again " continue"  "delete restore data and go to system boot Menu"  across  the bottom of this black screen it said "ENTER = CHOOSE "

there was no way to accept, the arrows will not move, there's no visible sign, and no moveable cursor.  I have tried taking the battery out, waiting, then putting it back. No luck. I have an e Machine running windows 7. Recently had all viruses removed and ever since then it's been like that.

Can you help me;

Loves2fish4snook

Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Loves2fish4snook

Can you access BIOS Setting at startup by following the prompts such as ”F1, F9, DEL, etc.”

If ok, you can check the setting of ”USB Keyboard”, Make sure it is enabled. Then you can return back to “Resume Screen” and try to resume your computer.

In addition, you can refer to the link below for more solutions.

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-7/1043104-solved-windows-resume-loader-screen.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/31248-windows-resume-loader-frozen.html

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:25 AM
  • turns to black screen that says " last attempt at resuming the system from previous location failed" attempt again " continue"  "delete restore data and go to system boot Menu"  across  the bottom of this black screen it said "ENTER = CHOOSE "

there was no way to accept, the arrows will not move, there's no visible sign, and no moveable cursor.  I have tried taking the battery out, waiting, then putting it back. No luck. I have an e Machine running windows 7. Recently had all viruses removed and ever since then it's been like that.

Can you help me;

Loves2fish4snook

PS: This laptop works fine, the one with the "black screen problem" has no internet to download anything to, and then the keyboard & mouse don't work!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:00 AM