BCP4: FFFFF88001797000
      OS Version: 6_1_7600
      Service Pack: 0_0
      Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
      C:\Windows\Minidump\121410-18470-01.dmp
      C:\Users\vamsi\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-316697-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

This has been happening since I Installed Windows 7. I have no clue why this has been happening? I have new a hard drive on my laptop now. Please, let me know what needs to be done.
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As this forum focuses on Windows Vista specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows 7 forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding

The cause of this issue varies. For example, BIOS, incompatible drivers, power supply, antivirus software conflict……

First, I suggest disable your antivirus software to check if this issue reappears. Then I suggest updating BIOS and device drivers from computer manufacturer's website: wireless adapter driver, USB device drivers, Bluetooth drivers and so on.

If still no go, to help us narrow down the issue, Certain things you can try are to find out the root cause of the problem are given below.

1.    In case that a third party program or service is causing you BSOD, to validate or determine which service/startup item could be causing this, restart the computer and boot to desktop normally. Once done, perform clean boot.

Clean Boot prevents software conflicts by preventing the startup items and non Microsoft services from loading. This way you can safely follow the process of elimination to check which application is causing this behavior.

Refer:
    How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
    Note: Ensure that you put your computer back to normal startup mode after completing the troubleshooting steps. Steps are available in the article given above.

2. You can boot into Safe Mode as a test and tell us the result.

Please collect the minidump files for further troubleshooting.You can paste the logs here. If it is too long, you can upload the collected files to SkyDrive, and let me know the URL by replying this thread. For detailed steps on how to upload files with SkyDrive, please refer to:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

The above Windows Live ID is ONLY for collecting troubleshooting information. Please do NOT send your questions to it. For any new questions, please post in the forums so that more MSFT, MVP and community members can help you.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, December 17, 2010 12:42 PM