Calendar Notifications in Email - Delegate issues RRS feed

• Question

• I have delegate access to my Dean's calendar.  I set up all her meetings (although she can also add meetings).  All requests are directed to me and don't even show up in her email, which is what she wants.  However, when I decline a meeting on her behalf, or suggest a new time, I often drop a note into it to say why she is declining or requesting a different time.  If the person proposing the meeting then replies to that note, it comes up in HER calendar instead of MINE and it drives her nuts.  By the same token, if I propose meetings and people come back with suggestions, they come to her and not me.  Is there a way to fix this.  My boss wants NO calendar notifications at all to come to her.  She gets 300 emails a day and these are just a bother to her.
    Tuesday, January 10, 2017 4:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid this is the expected behavior and there is no option available in Outlook to change it.

When we set a delegate, only meeting requests and responses to meeting requests will be sent to the delegate. If the recipient directly reply to the meeting decline message, the reply will be sent to your boss.

As a workaround, you can click the 'Direct Replies To' button under the Options tab when declining the meeting request.

Set the 'Have replies sent to' option to your email address, thus the replies will be directed to your mailbox.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, January 16, 2017 9:44 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:39 AM