Dot NET Unhandled Exception Error JIT Debugging RRS feed

• Question

• I know this has been posted several times, however is there something that I can do to just make the error message disappear?

• The errors appear to be the same as others have posted
    • They are all similar JIT debugging errors
    • Different programs from different computers
    • Removing .NET will remove this error (but some programs cant run without .NET???)

I have done the following on various computers from various client PCs with various programs all running:

• Reinstalled dotNET 3.5.2
    • Uninstalled then Reinstalled .NET 3.5.2
    • Uninstalled 3.5.2 and installed 3.6
    • SFC /scannow (in admin mode)
    • CHKDSK /r (reboot and completed no errors)
    • Removed all Add-Ins in Outlook (ie. TeamViewer, Social plugins etc except Exchange)
    • Removed all Add-Ins/Plug-Ins for Browsers (on the default users browsers primarily)

I now have 4 computers in the last month from 2 different clients with this error and I am assuming will continue to increase. In only 1 circumstance has the issue been resolved (assuming luck) as I have undergone the same process on that 1 PC.

Any help would be great as it is becoming infuriating.

EDIT: This has only started in the last month approximately and all 4 computers I have quickly analysed have not had too much changes in terms on Programs installed or server modifications etc, primarily Windows Updates.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 4:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for you reply.

Since you removed the complete TeamViewer program but the error still existed, could you please upload the error message you received after you removed TeamViewer? I infer the error message may be different after you uninstalled it.

I am waiting for your posting soon.

Best Regards

Simon 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft TechNet Forum.

Firstly, could you please tell us the exact error message which you received or make a screenshot for the error if you could? Do you use Visual Studio to debug or other platform?

Before we know that, we suggest you check for updates in Windows Update and then check the issue.

Here we have found a workaround about the issue in the link below. You could find the reason of the issue according to the error message which you received.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k7d53k7e(v=vs.85).aspx

If you used Visual Studio to debug program, you could refer the link below to know how to fix the error.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5hs4b7a6.aspx

Hope that can help you.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:47 AM
  • Hi,

That link you sent me could be useful, however in the section to enable/disable - what program/application do I use as none of the clients are running Visual Studio?

Here is the error on two machines - the 3rd machine is different although having trouble getting them to send me a screenshot of when it actually occurs:

*********************************************************************************

ERROR MESSAGE ONE

*********************************************************************************

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004010F): The attempted operation failed.  An object could not be found.

at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.NameSpaceClass.GetDefaultFolder(OlDefaultFolders FolderType)

at TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.AddIn.DoStartup()

at TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.AddIn.CheckOnlineTimer(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

ManagedAggregator

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/TeamViewer/outlook/ManagedAggregator.DLL

TeamViewerMeetingAddIn

Assembly Version: 10.0.47484.0

Win32 Version: 10.0.47484.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/TeamViewer/outlook/TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.DLL

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook

Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 14.0.4760.1000

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook/14.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll

office

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/office/14.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/office.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

WindowsBase

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

ERROR MESSAGE TWO - looks the same???

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004010F): The attempted operation failed.  An object could not be found.

at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.NameSpaceClass.GetDefaultFolder(OlDefaultFolders FolderType)

at TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.AddIn.DoStartup()

at TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.AddIn.CheckOnlineTimer(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

ManagedAggregator

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/TeamViewer/outlook/ManagedAggregator.DLL

TeamViewerMeetingAddIn

Assembly Version: 10.0.47484.0

Win32 Version: 10.0.47484.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/TeamViewer/outlook/TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.DLL

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook/14.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll

office

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/office/14.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/office.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

WindowsBase

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:55 AM
  • Hi,

It seems that there is something wrong with your TeamViewer according to your error message.

Could you please uninstall the TeamViewer temporarily and then test the issue? Please tell me the result after you checking.

Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards

Simon

Monday, November 23, 2015 1:16 AM
  • Hi Simon,

Thats what I had thought also, I have tried to removed TeamViewer in 2 ways:

1. Just removing the Add-In from Outlook
    2. Completely removing the program

With both options, I have removed but a similar error occurs just without the TeamViewer sections.

If I removed DotNET altogether no error appears whatsoever. I will try to get more error message and post accordingly.

Regards,

Denny

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 3:13 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for you reply.

Since you removed the complete TeamViewer program but the error still existed, could you please upload the error message you received after you removed TeamViewer? I infer the error message may be different after you uninstalled it.

I am waiting for your posting soon.

Best Regards

Simon 

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:32 AM
  • Hi Simon,

As it appears, TeamViewer was definitely the problem. After uninstalling it would still linger, however a reboot cleaned whatever remained and if that didnt work, then running the Registry Cleaner like CCleaner worked.

Thanks Simon.

Monday, November 30, 2015 2:09 AM