how to raise the max num of rows of the file name in windows explorer? RRS feed

• Question

• how to make the following:

h   t  t  p://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/7beb215ee29769736960fbfc.jpg

• Edited by baibaibaidu Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:48 PM
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:36 AM

Answers

• I’m afraid that’s impossible to show more than 4 rows. That’s a design behavior in Windows 7.

Like Nano warp said, you can change to list viewer to show the filename clearly. Or you can modify the filename to a shorter one.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:11 AM
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:55 AM

All replies

• The link is bad.

The spacing of lines (too many pixels) in Windows Explorer in Windows 7 has been a noted complaint since the Beta testing.

The best you can do is change the view at the top right.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 1:48 PM
  • I'sorry.

Is the link Better Now?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:49 PM
  • I’m afraid that’s impossible to show more than 4 rows. That’s a design behavior in Windows 7.

Like Nano warp said, you can change to list viewer to show the filename clearly. Or you can modify the filename to a shorter one.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:11 AM
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:55 AM
  • Thank you for your answer,but,I'm now a little disappointed by your answer.

I hope that microsoft create more Personalized product in the future.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:14 AM
  • Thank you for your suggestion. And you can submit your suggestion to https://connect.microsoft.com/, we believe our development team will improve this function in the feature.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:12 AM