Flight Simulator RRS feed

• Question

• I want a flight simulator that will work on Windows 10. I was told that the windows 10 upgrade from 8.1 would preserve all my files etc. but Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 will not work on windows 10 and I am having problems trying to get a simulator that will work on 10. Bernard Ennis {removed}
    • Edited by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, July 5, 2016 12:36 AM Removed PII
    Monday, July 4, 2016 8:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Bernard Ennis,

According to your description, I suggest that we could try download the FSX from official website to check.

If it doesn’t work, to help you better, I suggest you submit a new case on FS forum as they will be more professional on your issue:

https://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/community/Pages/

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 5:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is probably not the right forum, but Flight Simulator X will work on Windows 10. It's available on Steam, for instance.

Best regards, Kjetil :) Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

My blog

Monday, July 4, 2016 8:38 PM
  • Hi Bernard Ennis,

According to your description, I suggest that we could try download the FSX from official website to check.

If it doesn’t work, to help you better, I suggest you submit a new case on FS forum as they will be more professional on your issue:

https://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/community/Pages/

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 5:42 AM