Unable to install Gigjam using the invitation received. RRS feed

• Question

• I have received the below invitation and would like to try Gigjam. When I go to the invitation link, I am asked to register but not getting an option to download the application. Please help me fix this issue.

We’re excited to announce that the GigJam Invitation Preview is now rolling out to those who signed up for early access!

> Accept the Invitation to download Windows and Mac versions <

Start using it and see for yourself how it works, and please provide feedback on your experiences on the GigJam Forum. You’ll be able to share work with others, even if they are not on the invite list.

GigJam is a new application that is coming to Office 365 later this year that helps break down barriers between devices, apps and people. You can learn more on our new blog post, “Announcing the GigJam Invitation Preview” on the Office Blogs site.

GigJam helps you spontaneously and momentarily involve others in your work. You just summon all the live information you need, divvy it up by circling what you want to share and crossing out what you don’t, and control whether others can see or even co-work with you in real time. Now you can finally involve others inside and outside your organization to help you get work done in the moment. For inspiration, review the “Try a scenario” section of the user guide (which is included in the download package after you accept the invitation) or take a look at the Getting Started Videos.

Get started! Accept your invitation to download the GigJam Invitation Preview for Windows or Mac OS X.

Thank you for using GigJam and we look forward to hearing from you on the forum.

The GigJam Team

Friday, May 27, 2016 12:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Aarthy,

We've put together this post that details what you need to do to accept the invite and possible steps you can take if the download option isn't coming up on MS Connect.

Do let us know on there if you still don't see the option and we'll work to get you to GigJam. Thank you for using GigJam.

-Ayuba

Friday, May 27, 2016 6:11 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Aarthy,

We've put together this post that details what you need to do to accept the invite and possible steps you can take if the download option isn't coming up on MS Connect.

Do let us know on there if you still don't see the option and we'll work to get you to GigJam. Thank you for using GigJam.

-Ayuba

Friday, May 27, 2016 6:11 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Ayuba,

Thanks for looking into this.

My Dashboard is not listing anything under the below tabs. I get a message similar to "No updates on feedback items that you have participated on within the selected timeframe", when I click on the tabs

Feedback & Products I'm Watching                                                             

Feedback I've Submitted                                     

Feedback I've Participated On

The product directory is also not listing Gigjam in the list.

I've registered and configured my profile from the invitation but not able to move forward with the download. Please look into this asap.

Thanks,

Aarthy

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:25 AM
  • Hi Aarthy, please check if the following page comes up for you? Additionally, were we able to try any of the other steps in the post for assistance?

Many thanks for the patience thus far!

-Ayuba

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:40 PM
    Owner