ADFS doesn't have P3P policy RRS feed

• Question

• Am getting a message saying that ADFS does't have P3P policy -  Am getting this message from 2012 server while trying to integrate with WSO2 IS, Can someone please share the solution if any for the issue

Also Am looking for ADFS with WSO2 IS integration document

• Moved by BrianEhMVP Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:34 PM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:17 PM

Answers

• I think there is a confusion here. The fix is to actually add the following P3P header: CP="ADFS doesn't have P3P policy, please contact your site's admin for more details.". This is the actual content of the P3P header. So there is, indeed, a P3P header.

This message in Fiddler or any other similar tool isn't explaining federation or authentication issues you may have.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, July 22, 2016 8:20 PM

All replies

• I am also getting the same error trying to get a new RP setup with 2 new vendors. I have looked and the KB article patch to fix this is already installed on my server. Have you had any luck on getting around this?
    Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:44 PM
  • I think there is a confusion here. The fix is to actually add the following P3P header: CP="ADFS doesn't have P3P policy, please contact your site's admin for more details.". This is the actual content of the P3P header. So there is, indeed, a P3P header.

This message in Fiddler or any other similar tool isn't explaining federation or authentication issues you may have.

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, July 22, 2016 8:20 PM