none
People and Groups : Twice the same user [2007] RRS feed

• Question

• In PWA 2007 + SP2 + Dec Cu Workspaces, I click "Go to ProjectWorkspace Site Setting", and then click "People and Groups" : I found that one user is duplicated twice.

In Server Settings >  Manage Users, I checked that this user is listed only once.

Any idea?

Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hello,

It might be occurred due to GUID change or AD account change.

Test the following:

Go to People and Groups of PWA root site, check how many entries are there. If two, remove both.

Then go to ProjectWorkspace Site Setting, and then click "People and Groups, remove both.

Open  Server Settings >  Manage Users, open that specific user, click save.

Later go to ProjectWorkspace Site Setting, and then click "People and Groups, check the status.

Cheers. Happy troubleshooting !!! Sriram E - MSFT Enterprise Project Management
    • Marked as answer by WLID1966 Monday, July 19, 2010 7:28 AM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 6:58 AM

All replies

• Hello,

It might be occurred due to GUID change or AD account change.

Test the following:

Go to People and Groups of PWA root site, check how many entries are there. If two, remove both.

Then go to ProjectWorkspace Site Setting, and then click "People and Groups, remove both.

Open  Server Settings >  Manage Users, open that specific user, click save.

Later go to ProjectWorkspace Site Setting, and then click "People and Groups, check the status.

Cheers. Happy troubleshooting !!! Sriram E - MSFT Enterprise Project Management
    • Marked as answer by WLID1966 Monday, July 19, 2010 7:28 AM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 6:58 AM
  • Hello Sriram,

Thanks, that worked !

Monday, July 19, 2010 7:28 AM