Outlook - contact address as meeting location RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Main of my meetings are taking place at the location of one of my contacts.

I am asking myself how you can use a contact address as the location of a meeting.

Maany thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Christophe

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Christophe,

Could you provide more details about your request so that we can understand it more clearly?

Is there any room resource set for the location of your contact? If so, you will need to select the room from your room list when creating a meeting. 

If you just want to add the location of the contact to the Location field of a meeting invitation without requiring a room resource, you can just copy the location from the contact and paste it into the Location field of the meeting.

If I've misunderstood something, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:56 AM
  • Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

What I mean is that in stead of writing a complete address as location for a meeting request, (eg: Station street, 1245 - 90001 LA), I could link the location to the address of a contact (of my Outlook contact list).

I hope this is more clear.

Many thanks.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:51 AM
  • Thank you Christophe for the update. I understand your request now, however, I'm afraid there is no option can be used to achieve this in Outlook currently.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:35 AM
    Friday, June 2, 2017 2:07 AM