PAS database credentials RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have recently started experiencing an issue with our Production PAS website not loading.

I receive an error stating "The web site is not properly configured to allow you to view this page.
    The details of this condition have been recorded for the web site administrator. If you need immediate assistance, contact the web site administrator to help resolve this issue."

At the same time I see an entry in my SQL log stating "Login failed for user 'PAS'". So it seems that the credentials my PAS website is using are incorrect / specifying an incorrect password.

Does anyone know where this ProClairty config is stored? Ideally I'd like to check the connection string to see which password the website is trying to use to connect to the DB. I can then set the SQL password to be the same.

Many Thanks,

Phil

Friday, October 23, 2015 4:33 PM

All replies

• Dashboard Server is integrated with Active Directory. You map users into groups in AD and map that groups in Dashboard Server.

Normally you do not handle accounts and passwords in Dashboard Server with the exception of the dashboard administrator.

Also you might want to review your web.config
    Sunday, January 3, 2016 4:54 PM