Cannot install IAG portal RRS feed

• Question

• I have very latest anti viral McAfee and free AVG v8 I am on Service pack 3 and Explorer 8 Using chrome. Dell PC. I have loaded down Active X AND ADDED MY COMPANY SITE AS WHITE.

It will not let me on and the exe keeps saying digital signal has error-do I want to run-I say yes but it then tells me my my computor does not meet security policyetc

Has anybody in the world used this succesfully???
    Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:15 PM

Answers

• The security policy is set by you, as the administrator, on the IAG Portal. It's probably that the security policy is set to require a specific AV product, or that your AV product is not updated on the endpoint client. To check this, use the Web-Monitor tool on the IAG server (click the 5th icon from the left on the IAG's configuration console - the one that looks like a graph). The Web monitor will show you what the reason for the failure is. If you are still not sure, try changing the security policies on your portal and the applications to something that is more lax, like "always", just to see if the portal generally works (be sure to not leave it at that, as it exposes your server!).
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:26 PM
    Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:26 PM