none
Referring to [Status] field in formula in Hebrew Version RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a project custom field with the formula [Status]. The result is that the field gets the value of the status field in the Project Summary task (0 for not started, 1 for on schedule, 2 for late)

I tried to do the same in the Hebrew version, I write in the formula [Status] (English term or hebrew term), but when I close the custom fields dialog box and re-open it I see that the formula is (the Hebrew term of...) [Task Status] and as so, also the behavior of the field (0 for Manual scheduled task, 1 for Automatic).

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Barak

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Brian,

It is a Hebrew language pack.

BTW - I have found a workaround:

1. Write the formula in Professional in English in a local task level custom field (summary rows are calculated by "Use Formula")
    2. Import it to enterprise (let's say the name is Task Level Status)
    3. Create a project level field that its formula is =Task Level Status

Yet, this doen't mean that the defect is not a defect.

Regards,

Barak

• Marked as answer by Barak _ Bester Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:52 AM
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Barak,

The field appears to be changing to Task Mode - as Task Status isn't a field in the US version.  Can you repro with the Hebrew language pack or is this just a base Hebrew installation.  If you can repro with the language pack then what field names do you see?  If you correct while viewing in English does this resolve the problem?

Best regards,

Brian.

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 7:30 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Brian,

It is a Hebrew language pack.

BTW - I have found a workaround:

1. Write the formula in Professional in English in a local task level custom field (summary rows are calculated by "Use Formula")
    2. Import it to enterprise (let's say the name is Task Level Status)
    3. Create a project level field that its formula is =Task Level Status

Yet, this doen't mean that the defect is not a defect.

Regards,

Barak

• Marked as answer by Barak _ Bester Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:52 AM
    Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:54 PM