none
Not all mapped drives are appearing

Question

• We have 3 sites, site A, B and C. All 3 sites have the same GPO for the same 6 mapped network drives for each user. 

Site A and B get all 6 mapped drives fine.

Site C, only get 3 mapped network drives. 3 do not appear, and I dont want to add them manually. Why is this happening? There are no scripts. The users at site C have rights to view the drives. Im located at Site B, and even if I log on remotely to a PC at Site C, I only get the 3 mapped network drives to. They have manually mapped them as a work around but I dont want that. I want the GPO to be working for all sites. 

Any ideas ? 

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:33 PM

Answers

• {SOLVED}!!!!!!!!

they rebooted the server at site C and it kicked in the GPO.

• Marked as answer by Hendry5 Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:47 AM
    Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:47 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    Please run command gpresult/h gpreport.html to collect group policy result to check if there is other GPO deleting the other drives. Besides, we can also check event logs in Event Viewer to see if some related events were logged. Moreover, please make sure that all drive letters you used for the same user don't conflict with each other.
    Alternatively, you could try to disable fast logon for site C and see if it works: [Computer Configuration \ Administrative Templates \ System \ Logon \ Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon].
    Best regards,
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:13 AM
  • {SOLVED}!!!!!!!!

they rebooted the server at site C and it kicked in the GPO.

• Marked as answer by Hendry5 Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:47 AM
    Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:47 AM