Exchange 2003 Client Tools & Office 2007 B2 Tech Refresh RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know how to get the Exchange management tools to load on Vista RC1?  I finally got the Windows 2003 adminpak to install but I would like to install the exchange management client so that I can get the exchange tabs in Active Directory Users and Computers.....

Also does anyone know when the technical refresh for Office 2007 B2 will be released?

Thanks.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:34 AM

Answers

• I've got the same problem!

Exchange 2003 Management tools keep 'wining' about IIS snap-in not beeing installed. (however IIS is fully installed on my vista machine by now, IIS-7 that is)

So it seems that the exchange installer doesn't accept IIS7 (now the question is, how to get iis 6/5 on vista or get exchange installer to accept iis7...)

Thanx in advance!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:13 PM

All replies

• I've got the same problem!

Exchange 2003 Management tools keep 'wining' about IIS snap-in not beeing installed. (however IIS is fully installed on my vista machine by now, IIS-7 that is)

So it seems that the exchange installer doesn't accept IIS7 (now the question is, how to get iis 6/5 on vista or get exchange installer to accept iis7...)

Thanx in advance!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:13 PM
  • Hi Guys,

I've got the same problem too.

Someone somewhere must have a solution to this! I've been searching the net for hours now and can't find anything.

There has to be a way, surely...

Monday, September 25, 2006 3:51 PM