none
Several packages failed to upload, Pause the task RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support,

Not sure if it's something in my environment but thought I'd provide some feedback on the Sharepoint tool.

I've tried to perform a 100GB file migration and consistently finding the Migration makes the Internet unusable and consistently get the error "Several packages failed to upload, Pause the task" (tried uploading screen shot of the error but my account isn't verified and don't know how to)

The environment is Windows 2008 R2 Server as File Server and we are running the Sharepoint migrator from a Windows 10 Client PC 1709 (i5, 12GB Ram, 256GB SSD)

Happy to provide logs if requires 

Michael

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9:45 AM

All replies

• I have also experienced the same problem. Any help ??? TIA.
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:19 AM
  • The logs or at least the excerpts from the logs showing the failures will be helpful.

Also do you have the same issues with smaller package sizes ?

Neil Hodgkinson : MSFT - SharePoint and O365 CAT Team

Friday, December 1, 2017 5:53 PM
  • Hello, I'm also have the same issue:

I'm trying to migrate from local shared drive to SharePoint online document library.

size 30 gb of data. initial scan shows only 32 files with scan issues, but then it failed with over 2500 files. Tried to do another migration and it stopped at with that error message and already showing 577 failed files within 10 minutes.

I'm using a Windows 10 desktop pc/migration tool version v1.1.880 and grabbing files from a remote server file (read only).

Remote server is 2012 with shadow copying with previous versions. (Not sure if this affects anything)****

***Which logs do you need to have us post?

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 5:11 PM