windows 7 and itunes RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, why am I not able to download itunes, the latest version on apple website-10.1.1, to my VAIO laptop?

I've tried it so many times - day/night, with good signal strength of broadband, with no success. The problem seems to be with downloading, when I click 'run' , it shows an estimated time left of 8-9hrs, after about 1/2hr - unable to download due to time run out, etc.

Please advise with some detailed steps.

Thanks

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

How about other downloading tasks?

When you download a file, you transfer it from the Internet to your computer. You may experience heavy Internet traffic. I would like to share the following link with you:

Downloading files from the Internet: frequently asked questions

In addition, if it is possible, try to download on another computer or change a network environment for test.

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, December 27, 2010 2:02 AM
    Friday, December 24, 2010 9:44 AM

All replies

• use a downloadmanager [1] to get the installation files to your PC. You can also resume stopped downloads. So you should be able to get the installer. Now run the installer from the HDD.

André

[1] http://freedownloadmanager.org/

"A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code" CLIP- Stellvertreter http://www.winvistaside.de/
    Thursday, December 23, 2010 12:08 AM
  • Hi,

How about other downloading tasks?

When you download a file, you transfer it from the Internet to your computer. You may experience heavy Internet traffic. I would like to share the following link with you:

Downloading files from the Internet: frequently asked questions

In addition, if it is possible, try to download on another computer or change a network environment for test.

Hope it helps.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Monday, December 27, 2010 2:02 AM
    Friday, December 24, 2010 9:44 AM