Skype for business 2015 ( Replica Failure) RRS feed

• Question

•  We have 5 Skype for business 2015 server in 5 different site ( Front End server), out this one server has central Database . there is no Edge server

One server with Central Database is ok but all other site (Skype server ) are not replicating to the central database .

Error :-

Replica file transfer Failure 

Please advice..

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 4:57 AM

All replies

• Hi oldSpy,

In order to protect your privacy, I have covered some private message in your post.

Can you provide the complete error message, including EventID, cause etc.?

According to the error message, you could follow the steps first:

1.Execute command Get-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus -CentralManagementStoreStatus and review the status of servers.

2.Execute command Invoke-CsManagementStoreReplication to change the CMS replication status for the server to True.

3.Execute command Get-CsManagementStoreReplicationStatus -CentralManagementStoreStatus to check if the CMS replication status is set to True.

If it is no work, you can check if the status of Skype for Business Replica Replicator Agent is Running on each server.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 7:20 AM
  •  Hi, sharon_zhao

Thanks for you Reply..

I had tried all this commands but unfortunately.   this didn't worked..... the central site is fine but its not get replicated to other sites... 

Skype for Business Replica Replicator Agent  is also running in all the servers..  i tried to restart the services & server also but still the same situation... 

i am suspecting about the permission issue with the replication folder which is shared  but i check its ok..

I hided out only the server names.. b/c its a secure site & i cannot display the names.... but if you need further information please let me know... 

Sunday, December 29, 2019 5:28 AM
  • Hi oldSpy,

I hope that you can provide me the error message like the following picture (including event ID and general information):

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 30, 2019 5:55 AM
  • Hi oldSpy,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:39 AM