partition problems RRS feed

  • Question

  • what software or application do i use to fix problems with my partitions im running win 7
    Monday, November 22, 2010 4:29 AM


  • What exactly problem are you facing? Care to share? If what you want is shrink or extend partition, you could alway do it under computer management>disk management without the need of a third party utility

    Or you could use Windows 7 Partitioning tool Diskpart to create unallocated disk space, from which you can create a new partition or volume with. Following are the step for using diskpart



    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:45 AM
    Monday, November 22, 2010 7:28 AM