Outlook Today view for several accounts RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Outlook Today view is great to see all you Tasks/Events/Emails in one place nicely organized.

The complexity starts if you want to add Tasks and Calendars from several accounts (work Exchange and home Office 365).

Outlook Today allows to select and show folders from multiple accounts in Messages area.

How to can be Tasks and Events added to the Outlook Today view from second account?

Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for visiting Exchange forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Exchange server. Since your question is related to Outlook desktop client, I’ll move your thread to the dedicated Outlook forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 3, 2020 2:16 AM
  • Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

According to my research, Outlook only allows to select and show folders from multiple accounts in Messages area and I'm afraid we cannot achieve this with Tasks and Events.

As far as I know, the Outlook Today feature has had the “deprecated” status for over 10 years now. This means that the Outlook Team is no longer investing in this feature and could remove the feature in a future release.

If you still would like to see this feature, it is encouraged to share your feedback via the Outlook UserVoice forum.(For all versions)

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 3, 2020 2:41 AM
  • Hi,

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Monday, April 6, 2020 7:49 AM