port 110 access RRS feed

• Question

• I have assigned port 110 for use with an ip camera and it works fine with my iPhone app but my computer will not allow me access to that port. how can I resolve this problem?

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 6:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What does your computer say (error messages) when you try to use that port? What third-party software/website are you using? Have you checked with the vendor for win10 versions or updates for their software? If it is Flash based, you need to change your Flash settings for video and audio. (right click on the embedded flash element in a web page or use the Flash control panel).

Windows Firewall settings are likely to be a cause.

If this is a work computer, you should contact your company's IT department for help in allocating port numbers on their networks.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Thursday, December 7, 2017 11:04 PM