none
Upgrade to windows 8.1 failed.. Error code 0x8007004 RRS feed

• Question

• Currently running windows 8 SL (64 Bit) in my laptop. While upgrading to windows 8.1 by store it shows "this app was not installed and Upgradation failed. I tried several times to install but nothing happens. suggest me to overcome this problem
    Thursday, August 6, 2015 12:37 PM

Answers

• hi Arindam

this forum is related to Team Foundation Server and not Windows 8.1 upgrade.

could you write which applicatoin such that it could be moved to a better matching forum ?

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:52 PM
  • Take a look at Windows 8.1 upgrade fails for troubleshooting assistance.

I would also make sure that your single language Windows 8 has all of the latest updates available to it before updating and that there are no external devices plugged into the computer.

Bruce Wooding Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro Windows for IT Pros on TechNet

Sunday, August 16, 2015 1:27 AM

All replies

• hi Arindam

this forum is related to Team Foundation Server and not Windows 8.1 upgrade.

could you write which applicatoin such that it could be moved to a better matching forum ?

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:52 PM
  • Hi,

I moved this thread to Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment forum for better response.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, August 7, 2015 5:21 AM
  • Take a look at Windows 8.1 upgrade fails for troubleshooting assistance.

I would also make sure that your single language Windows 8 has all of the latest updates available to it before updating and that there are no external devices plugged into the computer.

Bruce Wooding Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro Windows for IT Pros on TechNet

Sunday, August 16, 2015 1:27 AM