3 way calling. An error has occurred. RRS feed

• Question

• I have an office 365 tenant. The user has E5 license that entitles the user for Audio and video calls. If the E5 user calls one person the call works fine. The moment user puts the call on hold and dials another contact or external phone number the message appears that an error has occurred. This is consistent for any user. I have tried myself as well. Not sure if this is a bug or i am missing something. I should be able to do a three way calling on skype for business client.

Please advice.

Thanks,

John

John

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 2:35 AM

All replies

• Hi John98683,

Firstly ,please update your SFB client to the latest version.

I have test it in my SFB client ,it is normal ,my version is 16.0.9330.2014

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:15 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 14, 2018 1:30 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have some updates? If the reply help to you ,please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, May 14, 2018 11:18 AM