none
Access to BHOLD is refused for the following reason(s):Access to BHOLD is refused for the following reason(s): RRS feed

• Question

• Hi -

I'm able to login to BHOLD with Service account after installation but I'm trying to figure out how to create a user in BHOLD to provide access to BHOLD Suite for other Users.. does it allow to do? as of now I'm in the process of creating MA for BHOLD no users has been exported from FIM Sync Service to BHOLD yet.

Any suggestions..

Thanks

Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:57 PM

All replies

• Have you used Microsoft BHOLD Suite SP1 Installation Guide to install your BHOLD?

Friday, August 9, 2013 12:25 PM
  • Yes, we used this guide to install..
    Monday, August 12, 2013 10:23 AM
  • you need to give your users the permission to access the BHOLD web application as part of a role. I dont have access to a working lab ATM so can't remember which permission this is... Sorry :(

Dave

Dave Nesbitt | Architect | Oxford Computer Group

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:09 AM
  • Navoday,

To be able to use the BHOLD portal as a non-BHOLD admin, they have to exist in the FIM portal with the 3 necessary attributes

AccountName

Domain

ObjectSID

Also, they need to exist in the BHOLD DB as well. The main attribute necessary in BHOLD, from what I have seen so far is the BholddefAlias attribute, which typically is in format of

Contoso/BSimon

This also is under the assumption that you installed the FIM integration module on the FIM portal machine.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:50 AM