Problems with OWA publication using UAG. RRS feed

• Question

• I installed a UAG Virtual in a server with Windows Server 2008 R2. I tried to publishing a portal and the applications show it without problem on a client machine, and the authentication is fine too...until that I want it to start my OWA publication as an HTTP site... The portal shows me the OWA Icon and them the portal of the certificate:

"The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
    The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. 
      We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website. 
      Click here to close this webpage. 
      Continue to this website (not recommended).  "

I choose "continue to this website (not recommended)" but the connection fail, and the application pool "Defaultapppool" falls too.

You said that "because your UAG connection is already secure, you should be able to get away with running OWA as an HTTP site and negating the need for a certificate here", but I can´t go in.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:26 PM

Answers