none
Delegation in a Workflow - Project Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I have a pending workflow approval in my project's workflow.  When I become a delegate of the manager who's assigned to that pending approval, I am unalbe to see the actual workflow approval.  In fact, even though I'm acting as a delegate, I see my own prior Workflow Approvals and not his.  Just in case your asking... yes, I have confirmed that it is actually pending his approval!  :)

Can someone please confirm if delegation works with workflow approvals (which works for us perfectly with timesheets)?  I'm not finding other threads regarding delegation as it relates to workflow approvals. 

Another thought - could this possibly be an issue with the RBS structure (as this delgate is above me in the RBS), even though I've been able to approve timesheet items when acting as this particular delegate before?

As a side note: I have Admin rights, as does the person I'm trying to act as a delegate of.   But again, I've been able to perform timesheet approvals via delegation for this person before.  

Thanks in advance for your input!

Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:42 AM

All replies