Window drag and auto snapping function snapp top of the screen left on the screen BUG..? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I love the funtion when i drag a window by clicking with the mouse on the top of the window and then drag the window to the left side (or right side) of the screen its snapps to it and makes its easy the window to become halv of my screen.

But here is the bug that i found, after i snapped it to the left side of the screen and want to snapp it to full screen, i cant just pull the window from the top of the window and go up with the mouse to the top of the screen and its maximized, i need to start draging the window and then pull the window down just a little bit then i can drag it to the top of the screen for it to be maximized..

I think it would be better if i can just directly snapp it to full screen by clicking on the top of the window then pulling strait up then its already snapped on maximzied screen position.

But keeping the size of the window if i just drag the window to the rigth like it is now,..
    • Changed type Arthur Xie Monday, August 17, 2009 1:49 AM
    Monday, July 27, 2009 6:55 AM

All replies

• Thank you for your comment. The same behavior occurs on our test machines. We will report to proper department.
    Arthur Xie - MSFT
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:47 AM
  • Windows 7 proper is out now and its still like that!! :(

Friday, November 6, 2009 11:19 PM