signing into a new made account without microsoft account, windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I recently made a new account for my computer that did not require a Microsoft account. whenever i try to sign into this account, the following shows up:

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded.

it did the exact same thing when i made an account for my sister with her Microsoft account. Eventually her account started saying "Welcome" and started to load the screen for a couple of seconds when it then said "logging off." i tried to sign in over and over with both accounts but it just wasnt working. if you could help me figure out the answer to this problem, it would be great.

Monday, September 21, 2015 4:16 AM

Answers

• Hi. I recently made a new account for my computer that did not require a Microsoft account. whenever i try to sign into this account, the following shows up:

it did the exact same thing when i made an account for my sister with her Microsoft account. Eventually her account started saying "Welcome" and started to load the screen for a couple of seconds when it then said "logging off." i tried to sign in over and over with both accounts but it just wasnt working. if you could help me figure out the answer to this problem, it would be great.

I recommend you start Windows via the installation media, and choose Repair Windows to get into Windows recovery environment.

Then, try following suggestions Method II in this article to enable built-in administrator account:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/102552-built-administrator-enable-winre.html

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Then, try to boot into this Administrator account, and clear the Microsoft account information, then try again:

1. Delete any cache of Microsoft account sign-in.
    Settings -> Accounts, under "other accounts you use", remove all.

2. Next, delete any local accounts that are specific to Microsoft accounts. 
    Control Panel->User Accounts ->Manage another accounts, delete the Microsoft account if applicable.

3. Change your group policy GPO. Navigate to

Computer Configuration\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies/Security Options/Other/Accounts: Block Microsoft Accounts

Make sure this policy is disabled.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:13 PM

All replies

•  Try to repair Windows 10:

Here is the link to create Windows 10 ISO:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Use installation or recovery media to get to startup settings:

1. Insert the USB drive or DVD and restart your PC. If you’re using recovery media, skip the next step

2. On the Install Windows page, select Repair your computer.

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Monday, September 21, 2015 12:10 PM

I recommend you start Windows via the installation media, and choose Repair Windows to get into Windows recovery environment.

Then, try following suggestions Method II in this article to enable built-in administrator account:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/102552-built-administrator-enable-winre.html

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Then, try to boot into this Administrator account, and clear the Microsoft account information, then try again:

1. Delete any cache of Microsoft account sign-in.
    Settings -> Accounts, under "other accounts you use", remove all.

2. Next, delete any local accounts that are specific to Microsoft accounts. 
    Control Panel->User Accounts ->Manage another accounts, delete the Microsoft account if applicable.

3. Change your group policy GPO. Navigate to

Computer Configuration\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies/Security Options/Other/Accounts: Block Microsoft Accounts

Make sure this policy is disabled.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:13 PM