none
Windows Vista Professional Upgrade to Windows 7 Professional

Question

• I have here a lot of Lenovo computers with installed Windows Vista Business-OEM:COA.

My question is if I can get <g class="gr_ gr_34 gr-alert gr_gramm undefined Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="34" id="34">license</g> so I can do <g class="gr_ gr_45 gr-alert gr_gramm undefined Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="45" id="45">fresh</g> install of Windows 7 Professional?

I would like to do that because I read that next year (2017) Vista will be discontinued and not supported for new updates.

Thank you for your answer.

• Edited by Simon1265 Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:19 AM
    Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:17 AM

All replies

• Place questions in readable form.

If you have multilicense, and have access to newer desktop operating systems, make sure that computers support these operating systems, install new operating systems and activate.

If you have a couple of computers (the same model), then it pays off to create image and distribute it. Follow Windows ADK.

Regards

Milos

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:28 AM
  • I am very sorry that I opened multiple room question (my Gramarlly did unreadable form).

It is not multillicense since every computer has it own OEM:COA sticker and activation code.

My  computer support Windows 7 upgrade as I checked that. When I installed fresh new copy of Windows 7 Professional I tried to active it with my Win Vista pro licence and did not work.

Is there an option to get new activation code for upgrading?

Thank you.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 10:00 AM
  • You can purchase Windows 7 Professional here.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:50 AM