LYNC call hold problem. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi and Hello. Let me come straight to the point. Here is the scenario.

Our Organisation have Lync Server Standard edition server deployed and it is integrated with .Net Quintum Tenor AF PSTN gateway. There are four PSTN  lines and two tellular lines terminated on gateway. All the incoming calls whether someone calls on PSTN or Mobile, lands on the Operator's Lync extension which is 111. When someone calls from outside into the organsiation the call comes through Gateway and to the operator. Now, When the incoming call lands on operator the following problems occur.

1. When the call is transferred to other lync client user it takes about 3 to 5 minutes and sometimes the call drops.

2. Sometime When the call is put on hold and then picked up again by the operator it disconnects.

3. When the call is put on hold and the calling party disconnects the call, the call gets stuck on the PSTN gateway.

I would apprciate if any one could answer these questions that why this is happening and how to fix these issues. Also if you need more info regarding the enivornment then please let me know. 

Thanks in Advance.

Saturday, June 16, 2012 6:52 PM

Answers