SharePoint 2013 App Claims authntication configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all, i am trying to configure SharePoint 2013 on prem farm for apps. SharePoint 2013 is installed on Windows server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5. I have created self signed wildcard SSL certificate for the apps domain (*.custom-spdevapps.com). I have also another wildcard SSL certificate (*.restofwebapps.com) for rest of the web applications. I have assigned 2 different IP address (ip1 & ip2) for this WFE. All web applications are claims aware and SSL certificate (*.restofwebapps.com) is assigned to these web applications in a combination of host header, ip address (ip1) and port information. The web application used to catch all app requests is assigned a wildcard SSL certificare (*.custom-spdevapps.com) in a combination of * as host header with ip address (ip2).

All web applications get authenticated with ADFS. I am able to successfully download an app from SharePoint store. But when i click on the APP, i am getting a HTTP 404 error. Is there anything special you have to configure, if web applications are claims aware? Please kindly help me out and let me know if you have any other questions.

Sravan Kasyap

Monday, February 1, 2016 3:44 AM

Answers