none
Microsoft Teams: Can't login into Microsoft Teams in Organization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi folks,

I am trying to login into microsoft teams from my organizational account.

We are using Office 365 ProPlus and I know teams is not licensed in proplus, but isnt it for free anyways?

Everytime i try to login, it jumps back into login window and asks for email and password.

Regards

Monday, August 6, 2018 11:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Office 365 ProPlus which is Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.

I notice your issue is related to Microsoft Teams which is a product different from Office 365 ProPlus. To better fix the issue, I move the thread to Microsoft Teams forum for further analysis.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018 6:47 AM
  • Hi DearDevils,

If you want to use the Teams for free, you should register this account in this page firstly.

https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/create-account/signup?products=CFQ7TTC0K8P5:0001

or when you get the login page to MS Teams .Enter the E-mail address ,click the “get a new Microsoft account” to register your account,then you can sign in Teams.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 1:59 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 10:18 AM
  • Im always getting this error, when trying to login:

Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:08 PM
  • Based on your screenshot ,this error was related to the account ,this account have not been registered,please refer my above reply.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, August 10, 2018 9:06 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:06 AM
  • I have been invited into a team and did download the teams desktop client.

I am able to login via webbrowser but not via desktop client or mobile app.

Everytime I start the desktop client, it want's me to login via email from my organization, but what if I wanna use a different account? There is no button saying "Use different account" or something similar to this.

Even though I really want to login via my organization email like in webbrowser it gives me that error message.

Regards

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:22 PM
  • Hi DearDevils ,

Please click the photo in Teams like the following screenshot. Then click the “sign out”, you can change the Teams account.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:30 AM
  • Hello Leon Lu,

i don't even get that far.

Like i said, i start the windows desktop client and it asks me to login into my organization account.

When doing, i get the error mentioned above in the screenshot.

Regards

Sunday, August 26, 2018 5:57 PM
  • Hi ,

If you sign in Teams ,then you will get this error ,you could sign out Teams, then clear MS Teams cache, you could refer to the following ways

*   appdata%\Microsoft\teams\application cache\cache

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\blob_storage

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Cache

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\databases

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\GPUcache

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\IndexedDB

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Local Storage

*   %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\tmp

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:37 AM