none
Missing Project from Project Center View RRS feed

• Question

• One of my Project Managers cannot see the project she is assigned to in the Project Center view. Everyone else can see the project except for her but she is the project manager. she has not changed or customized her view in any way so I am not too sure what is happening.

Any thoughts?

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:28 PM

Answers

• Try to open a delegation session for the user and check if you see it. Check also if the project list has no filters from the column header's filters.

Try also to change the project owner to yourself, publish again the project and check if you can see it. Then transfer it back to the PM.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by EPM Admin Monday, December 22, 2014 5:10 PM
    Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:26 PM

All replies

• Hi EPM Admin,

Check that she is the project owner of the project ("project information" page in PWA). Then publish the project. 

Also check the view configuration for any filters (both in the view definition and in the user's project center).

Finally check the security category the user belongs to and the RBS configuration. But anyway, if she is the project owner and the project has been published, she must see the project.

Hope this helps,

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:51 PM
  • So I went through each option that you suggested and it still won't show up on her view.

She is both the project manager and project owner of that specific project. there are no filters and she belongs to the same categories as the other PMs who can see that project in their views.

Am I missing something? Is there something else that can be affecting her view?

Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:50 PM
  • Have you enabled the Subproject check of the Ribbon?

If this project is a subproject, you should enable this check to see it in the project Center.

Hope this helps

Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:15 PM
  • Try to open a delegation session for the user and check if you see it. Check also if the project list has no filters from the column header's filters.

Try also to change the project owner to yourself, publish again the project and check if you can see it. Then transfer it back to the PM.

Hope this helps,

• Marked as answer by EPM Admin Monday, December 22, 2014 5:10 PM
    Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:26 PM